We offer a complete Intruder Protection design, installation and maintenance solution to match a variety of budgets.
Whether you require an installation from new, upgrade or takeover of an existing system we will take time to understand your requirements whilst offering professional advice making sure you receive the system and service you require.
Free Guidance & Advice
If you require advice or guidance on any of our listed intruder protection services or for any other intruder protection related question contact our team on Bristol 0117 9748 999, Swindon 01793 317 960, email email@example.com or request a call-back or appointment booking at the top of this page.
Intruder Alarm Systems
From small residential and commercial to large commercial and industrial solutions we have the experience and knowledge to provide a full design, installation and maintenance package.
- Commercial & Residential Installations
- All systems installed to NSI Gold standards
- Full smart phone app control
- Wire free solutions available
24hr Alarm Monitoring
Our systems have the ability to link to our 24hr manned Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). You can either have a keyholder only response or full police response dependant on your requirements. Connection is achieved using any single path including telephone line, mobile networks or internet or for added security using a combination of those, including RedCare or Dualcom GPRS.
- Linked to our 24hr manned monitoring station
- Full police or key holder response
- Monitoring via fixed landline & Mobile phone networks
- 21CN networks
Many of our customers have transferred to us from other service providers and now receive an improved service at lower cost.
Regardless of who installed your alarm we can help.
- We can takeover ANY system
- Improve your service
- Reduce your costs
All monitored alarm systems require nominated keyholders to attend the premises in the event of an alarm. If you are a commercial or residential client and you feel unable to ask your neighbours, relatives or staff to attend in the event of an alarm, Cannon Fire & Security offers an alarm response service via a SIA approved contractor.
- Full SIA approved alarm response personnel
- Guaranteed response times
- No need to put your staff, friends or family at risk
- Competitive prices compared to national alarm response providers
With wireless technology ever improving we are now able offer a full design, install & maintenance wireless solution for both residential and commercial properties.
- Wireless solutions for Commercial and Residential properties
- Reliable, low maintenance systems
- Reduced installation time
- No need to route cables throughout your property
What is NSI Gold?
NSI’s mission is to raise standards in the security and fire industries in the interests of the customer. Both Cannon & NSI believe that every customer, whether a large commercial organisation or an individual householder, is entitled to receive a professional service.
As an NSI approved company we:
- meet all relevant British & European Standards for technical performance
- security screen all relevant staff
- provide a high level of staff training and supervision to industry best practice standards
- are comprehensively insured to protect customers and staff
- are inspected every six months by professional auditors including random site visits
- meet the industry specific ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Standard
- demonstrate a long term track record of performance and evidence of reliability and stability
Free Guidance & Advice
To ask for advice or to arrange a free no obligation survey on any of our listed services or for any other fire & security related question contact our team on 0117 9748 999, email firstname.lastname@example.org or select one of the two options below.
Bristol: 0117 9748 999
The Old Church,
113A Gloucester Road North,
Swindon: 01793 433 999
Windmill Hill Business Park